Table of Contents #
Latest version available is Ver 2.0, released at 2014/06/05. Previous versions will not be needed as the current version covers all previous features, but should you need them, please contact us.
PREA gets ARFF format of input files. You can download sample datafiles in this section. Netflix dataset is a subset of the Netflix original dataset, taken from the first part. MovieLens dataset is exactly same with the original one.
- Netflix Tiny (4,427 users, 1,000 items, 56,136 ratings)
- Netflix Small (8,662 users, 3,000 items, 293,299 ratings)
- MovieLens 100K (943 users, 1,682 items, 100,000 ratings)
- MovieLens 1M (6,039 users, 3,883 items, 1,000,209 ratings)
- MovieLens 20M (138,000 users, 27,000 items, 20,000,000 ratings)
- EachMovie (1,648 users, 74,424 items, 2,811,718 ratings)
- Yelp (43,878 users, 12,742 items, 215,903 ratings)
This software is developed and tested in the environment described below. Without satisfying specification below or higher, we do not guarantee proper and/or efficient operation.
- Intel(R) CoreTM2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
- 4.0GB of Main Memory
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32/64 bit)
- Ubuntu 10, with Linux 2.6.35-22 generic
Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- JavaTM 6 Standard Edition, Build 1.6.0_23
PREA (Personalized Recommendation Algorithms Toolkit) is a free, open-source software, available under Free BSD License. You can modify and/or redistribute it without an explicit permission of the original authors. PREA can be distributed when it is expected to be useful, but without any warranty, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Please refer to full description of Free BSD License.